Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Things I never thought I'd say or do. (Today edition)

1. Yes, I'll make you a mayonnaise and cheese sandwich at 10am.
 2. Yes, you can eat it lying down on the floor.

3. Cake is okay for breakfast.
4. So is ice cream.

5. Ninja costume is okay for school.
6. Yes I'll make candy apples if it means you'll SHUT UP ALREADY.
7. No you can't bring blanky in the tub.
8. No you can't bring the cat in the tub. (or maybe you can....)
9. Fine. You can watch Power Rangers. One time can't hurt.

10. Dear God, I need to campaign Netflix to remove Power Rangers from its line up.
11. I'll buy you guys McDonald's if you're good at the dentist.

12. The lobster tank is where they put naughty boys.
13. Every restaurant has a dungeon also where they put naughty boys.

14.  "No monsters or zombies come near this house because they are afraid of Mommy."
15. Sugar makes you shrink.
16. Yes, I'll put 10 more spoonfulls of brown sugar on your oatmeal.

17. Yes, I'll be the evil Lord Garmadon while you guys are the PowerPuff girls and defeat me.

18. Fine, I'll log off my computer so you can go on Ninjago.com
19. Yes, I'll buy you Ninjago books at the Book fair. A book is a book, right?

20. Yes, you can eat in my bed.
21. Sure, go ahead and jump on the bed, even though your brother broke his arm doing just that.

22. Yes, you can bring your candied apple into your bed for your nap.
23. How hard can candy-apple red be to wash?

24. Yes, Cinnamon Toast Crunch is an excellent dinner choice.
25. Nah, you don't need a tubby tonight. I'll write a note explaining your red face tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment